Reviewed by 1 customer
By ValMcGfrom Boston
About Me Bride
Comments about Ann's Bridal Bargains for Ebony Love - Photo Thank You Card and Envelope:
Product Comments: You get what you pay for. I paid a very cheap price for 150 thank you's. I'd say 75% of them were good quality. The other 25% either had black parts missing from the border, colors missing from the picture itself, or a few had too much black esp around the eyes. It looked like we had black eyes. Overall I'd say I was satisfied. I didn't want to pay a lot as thank you cards typically don't get saved.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful?
By Aprilfrom Ford City, Pa
Product Comments: I used these for my wedding thank-you's. The size was perfect to write a little personal note inside, and they arrived quickly. I've had so many great comments on them. The only issue I had was the quality of the picture I had used, didn't look AS GREAT as the original picture...a little red tinted. Overall they worked perfectly!
Our customer service team is ready to answer your questions!
1 question(s) | 1 answer(s)
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
LOOK WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP WITH ANN'S!
• $15 OFF YOUR 1ST ORDER
• Exclusive Discounts
• Money-Saving Ideas
• New Arrival Alerts
• Etiquette Advice