Our appreciation gifts are so beautiful, they only LOOK expensive!
There are so many beautiful, affordable ways to show your appreciation.
For the maids
Treat your bridesmaids to lovely gifts that will remind them of your friendship and your wedding day. Many gifts are personalized FREE for an extra-special touch.
• Personalized compacts for quick makeup checks before the walk down the aisle and long afterward.
• Jewelry boxes for storing their best bling.
• Rhinestone pins or necklaces for letting everyone know they’re in your wedding.
• Tote bags for wedding-day gear.
For the men
Give the guys quality, practical gifts they’ll love using. When the gifts are personalized (FREE for you), they’ll be even more meaningful.
• Glass mugs and shot glasses for toasting at the bachelor party, rehearsal dinner, reception and get- togethers in the future.
• Flasks for a little refreshment when they need it most.
• Money clips to help them keep track of THEIR budget.
• Fancy car alarm clocks to make sure they wake up in time for the big day.
For the little ones
Make your ring bearer and flower girl feel special by giving pint-sized gifts designed just for them!
• T-shirts to wear at the rehearsal and to show to their friends afterward.
• Activity books to help them understand their roles in your wedding.
• Mini mugs so they’ll feel grown up at the reception.
• A flower girl necklace she’ll cherish for years.
• A fun football bank to make it fun for your ring bearer to save his own pennies.
For the parents
Thank your mom and dad for their love and support with a beautiful gift.
• A “Mother” or “Daddy’s Little Girl” frame to bring back special memories.
• Handkerchiefs for catching tears of wedding joy.
• Personalized toasting flutes for celebrating at the reception.
And don’t forget…
…classic gratuity envelopes for discreetly paying wedding vendors!