Whether you’re planning a wedding on the beach or a beach-themed wedding indoors, Ann’s has some stylish wedding invitations, centerpieces and favors to coordinate and keep you on budget!
1. As far as destination wedding invitations go, our Ocean View invite couldn’t be more perfect! This discount wedding invitation even comes with a FREE, coordinating respond card.
2. Personalized Wedding Napkins will add a touch of cool, crisp color to your beach wedding reception. Warm hues are also available for brighter contrast.
3. The seashell is one of several beach-themed designs you can add to the Design Your Own Seal and Send wedding invitation. Also add the design to accessories, such as favor boxes and bags, for a completely coordinated look.
4. The pair of you next to a pair of tropical flowers is a great introduction to your big day. The Pair of Flowers Photo Invitation is available in several colors. Check out our other affordable photo invitations for more designs.
5. Wedding Reception Table Decorations can range from simple floral arrangements to romantic votive candles surrounded by sand and seashells. Whatever you choose, pick something that adds ambience to your wedding.
8. Flowers in the hair create a fresh, beach look you can’t pass up for your beach wedding. Choose a few blooms that coordinate with your wedding flowers and ask your stylist to work them into your wedding hairstyle.
9. Clear Favor Bags filled with your choice of candy, sealed with a pretty Favor Label and accented with Satin Ribbon will impress all of your beach-wedding guests! Throw a few seashells inside the bag for some added island style.
Plus, Ann’s Bridal Bargains products for beach theme weddings are featured in the newest Get Married magazine. Get your FREE copy today at www.getmarried.com/register.