Wedding Planning Checklist: Section 4: Part 4
When you think accessories, you think sparkling bridal jewelry and shimmering heels. When we think accessories, we think so much more! That’s our job after all, to help you remember the important details that might slip your mind in all the excitement of wedding planning.
Wedding Ceremony Accessoriesinclude any kind of decoration or accessory that adds to the overall look and feel of your wedding ceremony. Here’s what most brides purchase for their ceremony:
• Ring Bearer Pillow – a classic accessory needed for the ring bearer in your wedding party.
• Flower Girl Basket– a classic accessory needed for the flower girl in your wedding party.
• Aisle Runner – adds an elegant touch to any church aisle and looks fabulous in photos!
Wedding Reception Accessories include everything from decorations and centerpieces to wedding favors and serving sets. Here’s what most brides purchase for their reception:
• Napkins – add color, stylish detail and personalization to any wedding reception.
• Favor Boxes – a popular choice available in lots of colors and styles! Fill with treats and embellish with accents, such as ribbon and charms.
• Toasting Flutes – a special touch for the head table, which the bridal party will love using during the wedding toasts.
• Guest Book and Pen– needed at the entrance of the church if you’d like a record of guests in attendance.
• Cake Server Sets – a beautiful complement to your wedding cake that’s needed for slicing and serving.
• Cake Toppers – the finishing touch for your wedding cake creation.
• Place Cards – indicate where guests will be sitting for an assigned seating reception.
• Matchbooks a traditional favor that’s perfect on its own or combined with other items.
• Reception Decorations – use any variety of decorations to add to your reception’s theme and ambience.
• Reception Centerpieces – reception table centerpieces should coordinate perfectly with your décor.
• Garters – for wearing throughout the ceremony and tossing at the reception, of course!