There are so many ways to save the date these days. Choose something that fits your styles and personality as a couple. Here are our 5 favorites:
1. Photo cards and photo magnets. Everyone loves a photo, which is why photo save the dates are #1 on our list.
2. Stickers for the calendar! Whether you choose a save the date that includes a sticker or add a sticker yourself, guests will appreciate this cute, thoughtful idea.
3. Postcard save the dates. They’re simple, fun and economical because you save money on postage.
4. Save the date video. Create a video starring you, the happy couple, encouraging guests to save the date. Then post it on Facebook or YouTube and share with everyone.
5. Themed save the dates. Choose a save the date that matches your wedding theme or location. You can find some great stuff nowadays, from paper airplanes to passports.
You’ll never forget your wedding day — send save the dates that make sure no one does!