Post-Christmas sales can help a bride on a budget save FORTUNE. You’ll find a variety of possible wedding decorations marked 50-90% off.
Not having a holiday wedding? Doesn’t matter! A lot of “holiday” decorations can be used all year round. You just have to take the time to shop and find the right items.
What to Look For:
- White Lights – for romantic lighting at the wedding reception, inside or out.
- Bulk Ribbon – for accenting stationery, centerpieces, bouquets, gifts, favors, etc.
- Bulk Netting – for creating favors.
- Battery-Operated Tea Lights
Lighted Branches – for centerpieces and general room décor at the reception.
Silver or Gold Chargers – make attractive bases for table centerpieces.
- Greenery and Florals
- Ornaments – can be used in clear glass vases as centerpieces.
- Beads and Garland – can be used in centerpieces or on tables.
Where to Look:
- Hobby Stores – probably your best bet for the most variety of decorations.
- Department Stores – Department stores get picked over fast, so shop early. You can find things like candles, votives, lights, ribbon, etc.
- Home Improvement Stores – Great for strands of lights in all different colors and lengths.
- Grocery Stores – the holiday aisle(s) have more than just candy and cookies.
There are plenty of other places to visit and many more treasures you’ll find after Christmas, but this should at least get you started. Have fun shopping, Bargainistas!
What tips do you have for snagging those after-holiday deals?