We have also seen couples write something special about their loved ones in the program or say something special during a thank you speech. Another creative idea is to serve nontraditional cookies or pies from the loved one’s favorite recipes.
However you choose to share the memory of loved ones at your wedding is sure to be a meaningful addition to your special day. Here are a few more memorial ideas to consider.
1. Decorate the handle of your bouquet with a brooch from the loved one.
2. Add a brooch, tie clip or cuff link to the groom’s boutonniere.
3. Choose a small bud vase with their favorite flower and display a photo next to it.
4. Tie a decorative photo buckle to your bouquet.
5. Fill a memorial vase with flowers and display at the ceremony and reception.
6. Attach a button from their favorite jacket, or a favorite pin, to corsages or boutonnieres.