• 240, 2-inch favor boxes when knotted and wrapped around the box. We use 15-inch ribbon lengths.
• 180, 2-inch favor boxes when tied in a bow and wrapped around the box. We use 20-inch ribbon lengths.
• 100 dinning chairs, wrapped around the back. We use 36-inch ribbon lengths.
• 37, 8-foot tables as table runners from end to end.
• 30, 10-foot tables as table runners from end to end.
Try some of these great ideas for using ribbon.
You can buy ribbon at your local craft store, but be careful. Not all craft stores sell large rolls of bulk ribbon, which means you may need to order it in advance or hit up a couple different stores. Getting it from different stores means you might not get an exact color match.