1. Our Boughs and Branches Invitation is perfect for autumn weddings when the air is crisp and the leaves are falling. Match up your invitation with a mocha lined envelope.
2. Tie the fall color in with this Mocha Satin Guest Book and Pen Set.
3. Mocha Cocktail Napkins by your dessert table or hot cider bar look great when personalized with a coordinating design. Your names and wedding date appear below.
4. Attention DIY Brides: burlap is Hot, Hot, Hot! Get burlap fabric and cut triangle shapes, add paper flowers, crocheted pieces or buttons and string with ribbon or twine. These super cute pennants can be hung on doorways, at the head table or pretty much anywhere!
5. Birch bark or thin slices of wood are perfect for creating your table numbers. Use a gold paint pen to write the number.
6. Create beautiful, inexpensive table centerpieces! Take a canning jar and wrap it with twine several times. This hides the stems and gives the container eye-catching texture.
7. Get creative with floral arrangements by adding branches and burlap. Arrange in an old wooden box or drawer. Burlap looped strips look beautiful in bouquets, tied around stems or in a simple knot on boutonnieres. The flowers shown cost about $30 purchased individually at a local grocery store. Buy in bulk at a flower wholesaler or farmer’s market to save money.
Check back tomorrow to see coordinating favor ideas and more!