1. Treat guests to a cute favor that ties your whole wedding theme together. Offer a favor/treat bar for guests to pick their favorite treats. Display them on a rustic platter, in wooden crates or mix-matched antique drawers.
2. Have fun and get creative dressing up your wedding favors. Fill Clear Favor Bags with candy sticks and add special touches like a burlap strip with a button accent. Tie the bags closed with brown Satin Ribbon. We chose root beer candy sticks sold in bulk from www.candywarehouse.com. I love this site because you can search by color!
3. Let the color of your candy shine in Clear Favor Boxes. We’ve accented the boxes with Create-Your-Own Square Seals printed with a coordinating design and your first names. I love these seals because you can add them to everything: envelopes, water bottles, thank you notes and, of course, all kinds of favors.
If you want a more rustic feel, tie the boxes with twine, cord or raffia. We recommend filling these boxes with wrapped candies.
5. Another favor idea using the clear favor bags is fill them with peanuts, fold the bag over and staple shut. Then stick a Maple Leaf Favor Tag on the bag with a glue dot. Peanut shells could get messy at a reception table so this favor would be perfect for an outdoor wedding or as a treat to go!
6. Local honey or your award-winning jam recipe both make excellent favors. Decorate the jars with seals and cover the lids with burlap or a soft, country-print fabric and secure with twine or raffia.
7. Add some style to your outdoor wedding seating or bring the natural elements in with burlap sacks or wide pieces of burlap fabric. Just loop the fabric over chairs, cinch a strand of wide satin ribbon around the middle and tie a bow to soften the look. Tuck in a branch or sunflowers to fit the theme. A great look for low cost!