1. Sweet Ribbon Favor Boxes – Striking black and a unique shape make these favor boxes a real treat for guests.
2. Black Favor Boxes – Sleek black favor boxes are personalized with your names, wedding date and choice of design for free. No tricks here, it’s really free!
3. Blossoming Beauty Invitation – A haunting floral design frames your wording on these stunning, black and white wedding invitations.
4. Vintage Banner Yard Sign – The sketched scroll design and gray spire accent give this yard sign a look so eye-catching it’s scary…
5. Damask Arches Invitation – Arching doorways, vines and decorations are all perfect for setting the mood at your reception. Set the mood for the entire wedding with these Damask Arches wedding invitations.
6. Band of Silver Invitation – An intricate pattern on shimmering silver brings a classic wedding touch to these black and white wedding invitations.
7. Paper Lanterns – Scratch the spider idea, which is what you really wanted to hang from the ceiling, and go with something a bit more elegant and more affordable.
8. Notepads – Just a cheap little favor guests can use to write groceries, notes to family, love potion recipes…
9. Heart Window Favor Boxes – Guests can literally eat their heart out!
10. Black Satin Garter – Black satin and white lace give this little garter a touch of burlesque appeal.
11. Flair for Style Invitation – You’ve got a flair for style and a flair for planning a great party. Get the party started right with these memorable wedding invitations.