We totally understand! That’s why I put together this spread featuring one of my favorite Ann’s wedding invitations. I chose some wedding favors and decorations to coordinate as well as a variety of affordable embellishments in the hopes that you’ll find some inspiration for your own wedding.
1. These personalized wedding napkins are printed in silver foil with names and wedding date. Wedding napkins are practical additions to any reception, but they also double as wedding reception decorations because they add such amazing color for an affordable price.
2. Ribbon, ribbon, ribbon. I can’t say how important it is to have a spool (or two, or three!) of curling ribbon in your wedding colors. You’ll find so many uses for it, such as accenting wedding favors, adding to bouquets or hanging paper lanterns.
3. Paper lanterns are inexpensive and they look amazing as wedding reception decorations for a variety of wedding styles. Use them indoors, outdoors, hanging from rafters or hanging from trees.
4. Solid colored, two-piece favor boxes with 3/8” satin ribbon in a complementary color are sure to impress your wedding guests. Especially when they open them to find a delicious treat like chocolate truffles or saltwater taffy.
5. Favor labels printed with your names add that perfect personalized touch to your wedding favors. We chose white with a colorful imprint for a splash of color on these small white treat boxes.
6. Clear favor boxes allow you to choose a treat that matches your wedding colors — leaving an impression on wedding guests is all in the details! Add a favor label for an easy, personalized accent.
7. Personalized white favor bags are unbelievably easy! All you have to do is choose your foil color and personalization (designs are available), fill with treats like cookies or dessert bars, add a satin ribbon accent and you’re done.
8. Clear favor bags are your best option when creating favors that fit your wedding theme and/or colors. Why? Because they become more than a wedding favor, they become a part of your wedding reception decorations. Add a favor label and 5/8” satin ribbon to complete the look.
9. Patterns are super hot right now! This bright and bold, Simply Mod Wedding Invitation features a one-of-a-kind pattern and you get to pick your own color combination. We chose Palm and Marigold. We also chose a modern typestyle for a clean look and a sparkling aqua rhinestone sticker to accent the couple’s names.
These are all great ideas, but the best ideas come from your own creativity. Play around, be bold, embellish!