Inspired by the chalkboard craze and our seal and send invitation with coordinating pieces, we’ve put together a bright wedding look with splashes of yellow and a mix of patterns. We also included some D.I.Y. and galvanized metal as unique accents.
1. Set the tone for welcoming guests with a handwritten sign and wedding programs displayed in a rustic way.
3. We placed Wedding Programs inside galvanized tins dressed up with yellow chevron scrapbook paper and patterned black and white ribbon.
4. The Chalkboard Flourish Menu Cards play double duty as fans by simply adding a stick to the bottom. We also added some patterned ribbons tied around the handles.
5. Chalkboard Flourish Place Card. Get creative with these place cards and attach one to each cellophane bag filled with treats.
6. DIY some favor cones and fill them with your favorite treats! Just remember to fill them right before serving since some treats can leave oil marks on paper.
7. Yellow Favor Boxes (2-piece). These brightly colored boxes make great favors and add a pop of color to any table. We tied polka dot ribbon around the lid and knotted it at the top.
8. Chalkboard paint works great on the lids of these Large Favor Tins. Let them dry and then use chalkboard markers to write your message. Don’t worry if you mess up…you can wipe off the marker message and try again.