1. Dress up the pews or chairs along your wedding aisle or at the reception with a galvanized pitcher filled with fresh daisies, babies breath and patterned ribbons. What makes these affordable wedding decorations fun is that the galvanized containers don’t have to be exactly the same size and shape. Mixing them up will give you a custom look.
2. Shop thrift stores and you’ll find lots of milk glass containers like this short vase. It was $1 and I love the dotted pattern.
3. Want to tie in a vintage feel on a budget? Bouquets of baby’s breath can be dressed up with a few doily flowers tucked in and a doily collar wrapped around the top of the vase. I bought this vase for $1, too! Search your local thrift store for plenty of doilies for super cheap.
4. Mix and match shapes and sizes of glass jars, dress them up with ribbon or grosgrain flower adornments. Add fresh cut wildflowers, yellow wax flowers and baby’s breath.
5. Paper straws are very trendy right now. Dress them up with some DIY drink flags and have guests write their names on flags to I.D. their drinks.
6. These whimsical His and Hers Toasting Flutes will add the perfect touch of charming décor to your head table.
7. Pick up mini chalkboards at your local craft store and use them for table numbers.
8. Stain the wooden frame for a more rustic feel and use as your chair décor. Drill holes and add ribbon for hanging.
9. Order lots of napkins to have at your dessert table, bar and for appetizers. Personalize them with your names, date and a coordinating design.
10. Place mum plants next to your chairs to line your aisle. After the ceremony, offer wedding helpers a plant to take with them as a thank you. These were a bargain at our local grocery store — 3 plants for $9.99.