If the wedding planning process is already taking a number on you both, don’t worry. I’ve selected some of the most stylish (not to mention cost-effective) save the dates around. Here are my top five favorites:
1. Beautiful Words: I love a modern look, and simple fonts and a black-and-white photo doesn’t get more contemporary. This could be a wonderful save the date postcard for the bride who wants no muss and no fuss.
2. Pretty Please: With a variety of colors to suit your wedding hues, this save the date card is versatile and practical. Block designs give viewers an easy-to-read layout, and since envelopes aren’t needed for this option, you save even more money.
3. Thought Bubbles: Are you and your soon-to-be spouse big fans of comic books? Try out this adorable save the date postcard that utilizes thought bubbles often found in graphic novels to give your guests the info they need for the big day. It’s perfect for a couple with a great sense of humor!
4. Charmed: Going for a fairytale theme? Look like a prince and princess with this romantic save the date card. The upscale font adds to a design fit for a royal wedding, and the photo option showcases you and your one true love perfectly.
5. Vintage Country: Postcard save the dates don’t get more rustic or cute than this option. The earthiness of the wood grain backdrop and the down-home feeling of floral lace adds to the country vibe even more.
These five adorable save the date cards will be a perfect match for almost any bride! Pick out your own colors and fonts and enjoy planning the rest of your big day!