1. Small cellophane bags are filled with colorful candies, tied with purple chiffon ribbon and finished with personalized seals. Tip: smaller bags equal less candy and will save you money.
2. Butterfly in Grapevine wedding invitation and thank you note folder. This invitation is available in three color options, plus you can choose the wording ink color and fonts.
3. Have guests fill the air with bubbles as you leave your ceremony or reception for a romantic getaway.
4. Dress up glass containers with purple satin ribbon and personalized seals. Tip: cover ugly flower stems by lining the containers with large hosta leaves.
5. Lavender and purple napkins will add a colorful touch to your cake table or candy bar. Personalize them with your names, wedding date and a butterfly design cut. Or add a fun saying or sweet message instead of your names and wedding date.
Really love butterflies? Add them to your hair, bouquet or even dress and shoes. Ask your baker to create sugared butterflies for your cake or cupcakes. Have your young flower girl wear wings as she walks down the aisle.
Have fun with a theme — guests will appreciate the details!