In this look, we’re not letting fall leaves get all the glory. Instead, we’re looking to lush, big blooms to create an autumn wedding day that’s all about flowers.
Start With: A Fall Floral Wedding Invitation
Invite with an invitation that reflects your wedding day’s style. For fall weddings with floral flair, choose a floral wedding invitation with an autumn palette like this pretty watercolor design in an apricot palette. We adore the monochromatic peach, apricot and burgundy color scheme and that creamy background keeps the tone nice and warm for autumn.
A bonus score: the RSVP cards on this beauty are free and the price is ultra-affordable.
Pick Your Palette
This perfect fall wedding palette is so much more than plain ‘ole orange. To create this soft and sweet look, use these colors:
- Apricot: make this soft orange color the star of the show.
- Peach: light and sweet, weave peach in with apricot for extra interest.
- Burgundy: deep and rich, burgundy brings a little drama to this palette.
- Cream: avoid white, which will make the palette look too summer-y. Instead, go with cream.
- Taupe: a perfect neutral for fall, this light brown is beautifully simple.
And Finally…the Flowers!
An autumn wedding with a floral theme is all about the flowers. From your bouquets to reception tables to the cake – flowers should fill every view! Favorite blossoms for this peachy-keen look include: dahlias, mums, garden roses and ranunculus.
Photo Credits: Bouquet: Stephanie Rosanne Designs, Bridesmaids: Nicole Kirshner Photography, Cake: Ben Q Photography via Style Me Pretty, Baby Flower Crown: Blossom Crowns Handmade, Sweetheart Table: Ling’s Moment, Napkin: Roses and Whimsy – Foil Cocktail Napkin