If you’re loving hunter green or emerald weddings, we’re so with you! Fall and winter weddings look especially gorgeous draped in this dark green hue and it’s so fun to see what couples are doing to bring this color to life!
Start With: A Gorgeous Gold and Hunter Invitation
This hunter green wedding invitation will leave your guests breathless! A wreath of gold greenery surrounds your wedding invitation wording, and it’s all set off against a beautiful, dark green background. The colors are bold and beautiful and a perfect way to introduce your guests to your fall or winter wedding theme! Did you know this wedding invitation set is two-sided so you can include all the information you need on one piece? Plus, the RSVP card is included for free!
Create a Wedding Party Look You’ll Love
Here are a few ideas how to incorporate this gorgeous green into your wedding party:
- Bridesmaids: Feature your bridesmaids in gorgeous, dark green and choose a rich texture, such as velvet for a fall or winter wedding look. We love the inspiration on our mood board where the bridesmaids have bouquets of various greenery to bring the look all together!
- Groom and Groomsmen: You could choose a bold look and have the guys in your wedding party wear a dark green suit, but you can also keep their style timeless with an emerald-colored bowtie! We love the dark green paired gray.
- Bride: Let’s not forget the star of the show! Check out our mood board for this bride’s gorgeous, smoky green eye and coordinating emerald jewelry! Keep your cheek and lip color neutral to really let the hunter green shadow and bold lashes pop!
Find the Perfect Green and Gold Accents
Here’s where you can make your day totally unique and put the finishing touches on your dark green wedding day:
- Green and Gold Wedding Cake: Bakers are so talented these days and this green and gold wedding cake is to die for! We love how three of the tiers are featured in your favorite green, with a contrasting white layer. Plus, there’s a perfect place to add the gorgeous, gold greenery accent cascading down the cake. So gorgeous!
- Reception details: Your reception tables are a great place to showcase your color! Line your guest’s tables with a velvet, green runner and accent your tables with gold accessories and vases. Since many reception venues frown upon lighting taper candles (hello, fire hazard!), we adore the idea of filling your tables with vintage, gold candle sticks holders and crystal stemware.
- Drink Details: Add a one-of-a-kind cocktail napkin to your wedding reception with your name and wedding date stamped in hunter foil. A perfect detail to celebrate with your friends and family because, at last, you’re married!
Photo Credits: Tablescape: Etsy, Bridesmaids: Viridian Ivy Images via Jenny Yoo, Groomsmen: Carolyn Scott via Colorbridesmaids.com, Cake: Brooklyn D Photography via WedLuxe, Bride: Brooklyn D Photography via WedLuxe.