We love a romantic classic with a twist. Enter our friend…NAVY BLUE! Pair a classic, navy wedding color palette with gorgeous colors and blooms in burgundy, blush pink and olive green. And don’t forget your favorite metallic gold. This wedding look will stun your guests and it’s perfect for late summer, fall or winter weddings!
Start With: Romantic Navy and Stunning Florals
This floral wedding invitation is sooo beautiful and breathtaking! Your wedding invitation wording is surrounded by gorgeous, floral blooms of burgundy, mauve, olive green and accented in gold. The navy background brings it all together and gives your whole invitation ensemble a stunning look! Use the backside of this two-sided invitation to tell guests about your reception details. As always, your wedding RSVP card is free with our budget-friendly invitation sets!
A Wedding Color Palette You’ll Adore
Here are a few ideas how to make this color palette come to life for your wedding day:
- The Ladies: Any of the featured colors on this mood board would look amazing on your bridesmaids! We love the look of burgundy bridesmaid dresses with fresh, greenery bouquets. Choose a bridal gown in a creamy ivory. The off-white tone will complement the bold burgundy on your bridesmaids.
- Groom and Groomsmen: A handsome man in a sharp, navy suit is irresistible! To match your color tones for your wedding day, go with dark brown shoes, tweed vests and burgundy ties to bring their look all together.
Plan the Finishing Details
Impress your guests with the romantic details of your wedding day in the colors that you love!
- Tiered Wedding Cake: No one said the tiers of your wedding cake need to all be the same, right? We love this cake in our mood board. Navy, metallic gold, a soft marble and cascading florals down the side in burgundy, green and ivory. It’s almost too beautiful to cut and serve.
- Floral Details: Talk with your florist and find florals that you love in these rich colors. Our mood board shows some of our favorites like garden roses in maroon, red amaranth and of course all the greenery that is necessary to make your floral table décor looked like it’s plucked from a garden.
- Finally Mr. and Mrs.: You’ll be celebrating and clinking glasses all night! Our wine-colored cocktail napkin will leave a memorable impression on your guests. Personalize the napkin with your name and wedding date in gold foil and it’s the perfect detail to complete your stunning wedding day!
Photo Credits: Tablescape: Ling’s Moment, Bridesmaids: Kiana Grant Photography, Groomsmen: Kiana Grant Photography, Cake: Photography34 via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings, Flowers: Photography34 via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings