Lindy Rig Wedding Favors
- Fishing line and hooks or pre-assembled snells, beads (5-7 per rig), clevises and spinner blades.
- Clear favor bags.
- Favor labels or stickers to close the bags.
- Paper to print messages and instructions for each bag.
- Display items: containers for pieces and pre-assembled bags, chalkboard or something to write instructions on, any other items you want to use to dress up the table.
Bobber Wedding Favors
- Display box
- Pictures of you and your loved ones fishing.
- A sign for wording – we used card stock and high quality color printing.
- Bobbers – any kind you want.
- Optional – string to tie a favor tag to each bobber.
There are a lot of different ways you can set these favors up depending on the amount of time you have and money you want to spend. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to shop around, and for the order to be shipped. The best website I found for the Lindy Rigs is LureMaking.com. This website is a great resource for instructions on rig making, and they have a catalog where you can purchase items in bulk. This company is in Canada, so shipping may be more expensive than U.S. based companies. You can also try Cabela’s, Gander Mountain, Amazon or eBay.