Wedding Envelope Addressing
Yes, we can professionally print your envelopes with names and addresses! Imagine the time you'll save and how impressed your guests will be with polished, professional printing. Oh, and did we mention how easy it is? Begin personalizing your item, then…
- Follow the steps listed on the Envelope Options page.
- Choose the font and color you'd like the addresses to appear in.
- Upload your guest list easily in an excel (.xls) or comma delimited file (.csv).
- Preview each envelope's personalization before placing your order.
- The cost is $1.00 per envelope, which is reflected in your personalization subtotal and shopping cart.
ADDRESSING THE WEDDING INVITATION ENSEMBLE
OUTER ENVELOPES + INNER ENVELOPES + RESPONSE CARD
Did you know most wedding invitation ensembles have at least two envelopes to address, sometimes three? That's a lot of addressing, but we can help! We do the addressing for you on some items but additional addressing services are available for an additional cost. Here's how it works:
The outer mailing envelopes may be printed with your return address for a small fee of $4.80 per 12 envelopes ordered. They may also be printed with the names and addresses of your guests for $1 per envelope.
The inner envelopes may be addressed with the names of your guests for $1 per envelope. (Read the Inner & Outer Envelope Explanation and Etiquette page to learn about each envelope's purpose!).
RESPONSE CARD ENVELOPES
The response card envelopes may be printed with your return address for free. Guests' addresses are not needed for these envelopes. (Be sure to stamp each envelope as a courtesy for your guests.)
Downloading our Inner Sample Template or Outer Sample Template for your guest list information results in a seamless process. However, if you have any questions in preparing your spreadsheet, contact Customer Service at 800-821-7011. Or contact us via chat or email.
* Envelope printing services may not be available on certain envelopes.